WHAT ARE THE DATES FOR 2020?
- February 7-9
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
- Info coming soon!
WHO CAN ATTEND DISCOVER CONFERENCE?
- Discover Conference is for middle and high school students.
HOW MANY ADULTS DO WE NEED TO BRING?
- You should plan to have 1 male adult for every 7 guys & 1 female adult for every 7 girls.
WHERE WILL WE SLEEP?
- Michindoh provides heated cabins. Most cabins house 12-16 people. There may be a need to split some youth groups and most youth groups will be housed with other groups.
WHAT TIME DOES EVERYTHING START ON FRIDAY?
- Registration begins at 6:30 p.m. and the first session starts at 8:30 p.m.
WHAT TIME WILL WE BE DONE ON SUNDAY?
- The final session will end close to 2:00 p.m.
WHAT ABOUT MEALS? FOOD IS IMPORTANT!
- Four meals are included in your registration cost. Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner and Sunday brunch.
- Because Sunday brunch is not until 10:30 a.m., we would encourage you to bring muffins, pop tarts, etc. if you don't want to wait until then to eat.
WHAT ABOUT SNACKS?
- There is a small gift shop where snacks can be purchased, but we encourage groups to bring their own snacks and drinks. There are refrigerators in most cabins/dorms.
WILL THERE BE FREE TIME? IF SO, WHAT IS AVAILABLE TO DO?
- Yes! We have set aside a large block of time on Saturday afternoon for free time. While we aren't running any formal tournaments, there will be lots of options. We will provide Gaga Ball, basketball, volleyball, archery tag, rock wall, broom ball, and more. There is also a sweet tubing hill with tubes provided (weather permitting).