WHAT ARE THE DATES FOR 2020?
- February 7-9
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
- Students: $130 by December 13 or $155 by January 10. Adults: $130
WHO CAN ATTEND DISCOVER CONFERENCE?
- Discover Conference is for middle and high school students.
HOW MANY ADULTS DO WE NEED TO BRING?
- You should plan to have 1 male adult for every 7 guys & 1 female adult for every 7 girls.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- All registration is done online from the Youth Director Page. We have provided a form for your students and adults to fill out so you can use it to register your group. You will need to pay with a debit/credit card at the time of registration.
WHERE WILL WE SLEEP?
- Michindoh provides heated cabins. Most cabins house 12-16 people. There may be a need to split some youth groups and most youth groups will be housed with other groups.
WHAT TIME DOES EVERYTHING START ON FRIDAY?
- Registration begins at 6:30 p.m. and the first session starts at 8:30 p.m.
WHAT TIME WILL WE BE DONE ON SUNDAY?
- The final session will end close to 2:00 p.m.
WHAT ABOUT MEALS? FOOD IS IMPORTANT!
- Four meals are included in your registration cost. Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner and Sunday brunch.
- Because Sunday brunch is not until 10:30 a.m., we would encourage you to bring muffins, pop tarts, etc. if you don't want to wait until then to eat.
WHAT ABOUT SNACKS?
- There is a small gift shop with limited snacks, but we encourage groups to bring their own snacks and drinks. There are refrigerators in most cabins/dorms.
WILL THERE BE FREE TIME? IF SO, WHAT IS AVAILABLE TO DO?
- Yes! We have set aside a large block of time on Saturday afternoon for free time. While we aren't running any formal tournaments, there will be lots of options. We will provide Gaga Ball, basketball, volleyball, 9 Square, broom ball, and more. There is also a sweet tubing hill with tubes provided (weather permitting).