WHAT ARE THE DATES FOR 2022?
- February 11-13
WHO CAN ATTEND DISCOVER CONFERENCE?
- Discover Conference is for middle and high school students. Leaders - this means you must leave your younger children and/or babies at home! Everyone will sleep better this way.
HOW MANY ADULTS DO WE NEED TO BRING?
- You should plan to have 1 male adult for every 7 guys & 1 female adult for every 7 girls.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- All registration is done online by the youth director/leader from the Youth Director Page. Use this form for your students and adults to fill out so you can use it to register your group. You will need to pay with a debit/credit card at the time of registration.
WHERE WILL WE SLEEP?
- Michindoh provides cabins and dorms. Most house 12-16 people.
HOW WILL STUDENTS BE PLACED IN TRACKS?
- You will divide your students into groups of 2-4 (middle school separate from high school). We will then place them in tracks. You will include this information in your online registration process. Whoever is the lead person in your group needs to register as the Youth Director/Pastor in order for these fields to be visible.
WHAT TIME DO WE NEED TO BE THERE AND WHEN WILL IT BE OVER?
- Registration begins at 6:00 p.m. and the first session starts at 8:30 p.m. (pre-session 8:10 p.m.) On Sunday, the final session is over at 1:00 p.m.
WHAT ABOUT MEALS? FOOD IS IMPORTANT!
- Four meals are included in your registration cost. Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner and Sunday brunch.
- Because Sunday brunch is not until 10:30 a.m., we would encourage you to bring muffins, pop tarts, etc. if you don't want to wait until then to eat.
WHAT ABOUT SNACKS?
- There is a small gift shop with limited snacks and a vending machine, but we encourage groups to bring their own snacks and drinks. There are refrigerators in most cabins/dorms.
WHAT IF ONE OF MY STUDENTS GET SICK WHILE AT DISCOVER?
- We do not have a onsite nurse. The adult leader/youth director will be responsible for their own students.
WILL THERE BE FREE TIME? IF SO, WHAT IS AVAILABLE TO DO?
- Yes! We have set aside a large block of time on Saturday afternoon for free time. While we aren't running any formal tournaments, there will be lots of options. We will provide Gaga Ball, basketball, volleyball, 9 Square, broom ball, and more. There is also a sweet tubing hill with tubes provided (weather permitting).