WHAT ARE THE DATES FOR 2018?
- February 9-11
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
- Students: $115 by December 15 OR $140 by January 12
- Adults: $115 by January 12
HOW MANY ADULTS DO WE NEED TO BRING?
- You should plan to have 1 male adult for every 7 male students & 1 female adult for every 7 female students.
WHERE WILL WE SLEEP?
- Camp Michindoh provides heated cabins. Most cabins house 12-16 people. There may be a need to split some youth groups and most youth groups will be housed with other groups.
WHAT ABOUT MEALS?
- Four meals are included in your registration cost. Saturday breakfast (NEW), lunch and dinner and Sunday brunch.
WILL THERE BE FREE TIME? IF SO, WHAT IS AVAILABLE TO DO?
- Yes! We have set aside a large block of time on Saturday afternoon for free time. While we aren't running any formal tournaments, there will be lots of options. We will provide Gaga Ball, basketball, volleyball, archery tag, rock wall, broom ball, and more. There is also a sweet tubing hill with tubes provided (weather permitting).